Standard Delivery £3.95
Free Delivery On orders over £45.00
Free Collection in person
- Postage and Packing is charged at £3.95 (Mainland UK only)
Orders over £45.00 qualify for free delivery. (Mainland UK only). Please contact us on 01254 676522 for information on deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and internationally.
- We will dispatch your order as soon as possible, unless you contact us to request a delayed delivery date. As our chocolate products are made to order, this should mean that they will arrive around 5-7 business days after ordering, but this is not guaranteed.
- If your order is particularly urgent please let us know by calling on 07713166416 nd we will always do our absolute best to get your order to you in time.
- Please allow extra time during winter in cases of adverse weather conditions, which can seriously affect delivery times.
- Please bear in mind that Bank Holidays are not classed as working days and will cause delays to delivery, especially over the Easter period, Christmas period and other long Bank Holiday weekends.
- For orders to mainland UK destinations we dispatch by a carrier service, which may arrive any time between 8.30am and 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
- Saturday deliveries are sometimes possible, but do cost extra – please call us on 07713166416 for details.
- It is always best if goods are delivered to an address where someone will be in, as the driver will require a signature.
- Some drivers may be willing to leave goods unsigned for if we are given clear instructions beforehand, this needs to be in a safe place- either a garden shed on behind a gate, but this is entirely down to the individual driver’s discretion.
- Unfortunately, we cannot be responsible for any loss or damage which occurs after goods have been left according to your instructions – this includes boxes which get wet if you ask for them to be left outside!
- Deliveries to the Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland (including Isle of Wight) are sent by whichever method is the most economical, and delivery costs and times can vary enormously. We therefore treat each order individually and will contact you to discuss carriage costs etc. PLEASE allow extra time when ordering from these locations as we use a different carrier which takes at least an extra day to arrange, and delivery speeds tend to be slower.
- Please Note: We will assume that your order has reached you in good condition unless you tell us otherwise. If your order does not arrive when expected, or there are any shortages, discrepancies or damages please let us know as soon as possible – though we rarely make mistakes, it does sometimes happen, and we would always advise you to check your order thoroughly as soon as it is received so we can rectify any errors quickly!
- Damaged goods – please DO NOT SIGN for deliveries when the outer boxes have obviously been damaged in transit unless you first unpack and check the individual goods. If you sign, you are agreeing that the goods have arrived in good condition, which means that if you later find that things have been damaged in transit we cannot claim the cost back from the carrier.
- We may sometimes be able to accept orders from other European countries including the Republic of Ireland and the Netherlands, but please note that this website is designed for UK orders only and so will not calculate the cost of shipping. Orders for other EU countries will need shipping to be calculated based on weight, and any extra costs must be paid before the order can be dispatched, we will e-mail you with details once we receive your order. If shipping to the said country is too expensive, you will of course have the opportunity to cancel the order.